Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cupcake Catch-up

I've obviously fallen behind in blogging. So I figured I'd start with the easiest post first. It's good motivation. :) So, here are some cupcake pictures. Naturally-- haha.

I made these cupcakes two weeks ago, and they were pretty good. Not my best, but you could take the lemon and blueberry-- you can definitely see the blueberry too. I had never baked with fresh fruit before, so that was an adventure.
Now here was an entirely new challenge... Soda in a cupcake. Seriously. And next time, I'd use more.

Last, at least in this cupcake post, is one of my all time favorite post-cupcake pictures. It's an older picture, but it's proof someone really enjoys chocolate cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment