Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trevor's Haircut

If you know Trevor, you picture a tall kid with lots of curly blonde hair... Well, not any more. Here he is with major hat hair before I cut his hair. I will be honest, I was super nervous since it is so curly, but luckily he wanted to go pretty short.
First, I cut Marcus' hair, I think because Trevor really just wanted to watch our tv for a bit. Then I destroyed his mane. Check out all the hair on the ground from the two guys. Can you tell which half belongs to which guy? ;)

Hairless Trevor
He seemed to like his haircut, and he insisted I shared the pictures so our mom could see that he finally cut his hair out in Utah. :) I don't think I'd be comfortable cutting it longer, but apparently I'm now his stylist for any short haircut needs. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment