Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Loads of Pages

We've had several occasions this year to have the Pages all together. It's been a lot of fun seeing everyone. Papa always encouraged us all to spend time together, and I know he'd have been proud seeing us band together preparing his funeral. I stole some pictures from my mom and aunt because I wanted to post them to make sure I always have them.

All the grandkids, minus the two missionaries, sang in a musical number together. I don't know when our group got so big!
I played in a musical number with Kelsey, Molly, and Shelby. It was fun pulling it together-- I don't know why we hadn't played together before.
There were beautiful flower arrangements. I should've taken pictures of them.
It really was a beautiful day.
All Nana's grandbabies
I finally got some pictures of everyone from Park City. I'm glad Papa and Nana had put together that reunion. We don't usually get to see everyone together twice in a year.
All the sibs
Nana and Papa and the grand- (and great grand-) kids
Park City Pages
What a group :)

No comments:

Post a Comment