Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sewing Progress

We had our first Page girls sewing extravaganza. We weren't all there at the same time, but that would have been crazy with everyone on sewing machines. It was a lot of fun, and I think I'll actually be able to do this! With Nana's help of course. This isn't the best picture, but it was hard to get one with how busy she was making sure everyone was doing okay.

Lisa was focusing really hard. One day she'll stick her tongue out, like all the rest of us Pages, as she concentrates :) But that's why there are no pictures of me. It's really not cute :)
Here's the second square I started. Still a ways to go.
Check out the details. I'm learning lots :)
And my first completed square. TA-DA!
One and a half down. I'm making progress! Yay :)

2 comments: