Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My attempt at Halloween

Isn't it amazing that it's already the end of October??? Seriously though. Crazy! We move in a month and a half, and don't worry, nothing's packed and we still don't have a place to live. So instead of thinking about that, I made... CUPCAKES :) I never really got into the whole carving pumpkins/costumes and whatnot, but I tried to be a little festive with pumpkin cupcakes. They don't taste like pumpkin because I thought that was more for Thanksgiving, but they almost look like them. And somehow I convinced Marcus to help. He actually wanted to this time:
We have Jack-o-lantern cupcakes!!! Can you guess which one is my favorite???
Do you spy Jack the Pumpkin King? the pumpkin that's a basketball for Halloween? a pig? Ron Weasley? Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment