Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Little Drink Stealing Corn Cob

Chase is really growing so quickly.  He catches on so easily to may things I do.  I have to be a lot more careful now since he loves to see how I open the fridge or get around our baby locks...  A couple days ago, we went to Taco Bell with some friends.  He picked up on how my drink seemed to be more interesting than his bottle of water, so he stole mine.  




 It took only a minute for him to figure it out...



And since he was in his Iowa shirt, I tried again to get a good picture for Brian.  Of course that is always easier said that done.  All these pictures are a little fuzzy, weird angled, or something else "gone wrong" -- yet still cute :)








One day we'll get a cute picture of Chase in his Iowa shirt with his ear of corn.  
Go Hawkeyes (and Brian!)

No comments:

Post a Comment