Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Momma's Day Weekend

Man, I was spoiled rotten all weekend.  It was pretty amazing.  :)  Marcus decided to kick off our Mothers' Day weekend a little early.  The only thing I mentioned was that I wanted some tulips, so he surprised me and brought some home on Friday.  He said he wanted them to be opening and beautiful for Sunday, and he timed it perfectly.  They're amazing!  He also grabbed a pizza from one of our favorite places in Long Island City.  Yum.  Oh, and he let me continue my Harry Potter marathon all weekend.  Now that's love :)



And you'll have to excuse my little picture splurge below-- I made Marcus take several tulip pictures because he picked out a beautiful bunch!




Then on Saturday, the fun just kept on going.  Marcus helped me scan my Suzuki books (with my crazy, colorful notes from my class) to PDFs!  Took hours, but it was so worth it.  I'm excited to have immortalized my notes :)  A fantastic gift!  I'd been wanting to do that for a long time but couldn't figure out how to since the pages aren't a regular size.  But we did it!  Yay!  And then we had Shake Shack burgers to celebrate.  Another fun day.  Plus we got home just in time to miss the downpour, which is a separate post.

Sunday, Marcus made a delicious French Toast breakfast and later shish kabob dinner.  Mmmmmm.  We were thrilled to not have had any meetings and enjoyed a calm day lounging around.  Oh, and the tulips have opened and are even more spectacular with their bright orange and yellow.



It's so wonderful to be a mother when this adorable little stinker is the one calling you "Mama"
And check out this cute card he made for me in nursery.  Sorry the lighting doesn't bring out all the color.  It says "Happy Mothers Day" with a flower he finger painted.  
It's already taped in my journal 

See, spoiled rotten!  I had a great Mothers' Day, and we wish a Happy Mothers' Day to all the mommas out there, especially ours!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment