Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 19, 2012

Some of Noni's Pictures

Like I do best, I stole some more pictures.  These come from Cozette.  She was in town for the past almost two weeks helping, and of course she had a ton of pictures.  Here's a sampling of what she captured.  


Almost holding the bottle :)






More pictures of his first bath in the tub 
(usually I use a bath mat on his changing table, but we've tried to bathe him both ways)



Taking his vitamins




He loves his foot rubs with lotion

Wrapped in his towel


More pictures of Chase chillin' and making faces



Chase and his Noni

Getting big



Yesterday, he would not calm down until I held him with his cheek smashed on mine...  

...and then he fell asleep quickly.

And our crazy kitty in her newest napping spot

3 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures! And I love his "shoes!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet. I think he is probably as big as Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing so many pictures. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete