Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 26, 2012

Short Video Clips

Our little dude does everything full-hearted.  Whether it's sleeping, looking around, screaming, wiggling, pooing...  You get the picture.

A little evidence :)  He is a great napper, just like his daddy!

Then today, I had two nappers on me.  
I definitely had tired limbs after that!

And when he's awake, he definitely has his cute, happy moments, 
which are more often than not.

He really is a good little critter.  His sleeping is improving (most days...haha).  And he's looking around a lot and will watch us as we walk around the room.  Now he's even playing with some tummy time.   

Here are some videos from today of him moving and wiggling around.  Ignore my commentary :)

This clip skips a lot due to my crappy phone, but it's still has cute moments

And this one is from yesterday

I can't believe he's already just over a month old!  He's growing so fast.  It's unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment