Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our Big City Boy

Today I had a doctor's appointment in the city.  Since I was going to have to commute into Manhattan, and conveniently down the street from Marcus' work, I thought it would be the best opportunity to also drop in and visit his work.  So my mom, Chase, and I headed into the city.  

Did I mention this involved the subway???

Chase is usually super mellow, except when you're putting him in the stroller.  But then he calms down and enjoys the ride.  He did get hungry on the way to my appointment-- good thing my mom was there to help.  

Bottle on the train

It was a little cold, so Chase was bundled up

The city boy, ready for the craziness of Manhattan (and some rain)

Walking down Park

He was fantastic the entire time.  Slept through most of my appointment and woke up to meet Marcus' coworkers.  He's a little stud.  The day did wipe him out.

He was back asleep for the ride home.

And he somehow pulled the blanket over his eyes.

Yeah, it was pretty crowded, but we managed.  :)  A really helpful lady helped clear a path when we needed to get off the train.  See, New Yorkers are nice!

I won't lie, it was a huge adventure, and I don't think I'm quite ready for a repeat, but I know we'll get there.  He was amazing, and the noises and crowds didn't even bother him.  What a super city boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment