Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Conference Explosion

I'm sure reading that title, most people would assume I was going to discuss the big missionary changes that were announced...  Nope.  Think again.  This is a much, much more literal post.  And no, it's not about Chase.  Though I'll give him a shout out as he slept all through the session and through our explosion and clean up.

Yep, massive explosion right before President Uchtdorf started speaking.  Big mess.

But it did amount to a great fridge cleaning

AHhhhh, cleanliness :)

The culprit.  (The soda, not me.  haha)

And Marcus handled the mess very well.  He did mention that how he wouldn't have had this problem since he doesn't drink soda.  But my mom was here to help me clean it up.  All is well.  :)

Moral of the story:  Don't try to rush cooling your soda by sticking it in the freezer, forgetting about it, and then putting it back in the fridge.  You'll get a loud gun shot noise followed by the biggest, stickiest mess ever, plus in our case, it impaled the milk too.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment