Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2012

(Apparently) Not a Fan of Halloween

Chase had the CUTEST Halloween costume, hands down.  Seriously.  And he looked amazing in it.  It was seriously perfect.  I saw this costume on Pinterest months ago and really wanted to make it, but I had no idea how.  Luckily I have a super talented grandma, and she was able to do it!  Thanks Nana-- we love the costume.  It got a lot of compliments :)  

The only issue was that our little Chase apparently isn't a huge fan of Halloween.  I was determined to get a picture of his costume at the ward party on Saturday, and he didn't want to help out much.  Most of these pictures are not necessarily the best pictures of Chase in his costume, but I won't lie, his expressions (and screams) make hilarious pictures now.  

trying on the costume


isn't that the cutest screaming candy corn ever?!  haha


He didn't have a problem with the costume, but he would not let us get a good picture.


Yes, more tears.  At the Ward Party.

this just cracks me up :)




Hopefully we'll get a better picture of Chase.  Maybe he was just upset that it wasn't really Halloween.  The costume was exactly how I imagined it, and we need to capture it.  Nana, you're seriously amazing!

Happy Halloween :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment