Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pictures of Pictures

You can ask Marcus, I was pretty adamant about getting a good picture of Chase around his first birthday.  I wanted to add a good picture to our collage of black frames in our hallway.  And thanks to Groupon we were able to do that for a reasonable cost.  And we've got them back, and my favorite one is on our wall!  Yay!  He wasn't necessarily a happy guy during the shoot, but we still got some great shots that really show his personality.  Just not his happy, smiling personality...

A picture of my favorite picture :)
I think it's so cute on the wall!

A little closer.  This really doesn't do justice showing how blue his eyes look in the picture.

"I'm ONE!"

Can you tell he has one little tear on his cheek?

It's so cute and so sad at the same time.

I just love this little guy.  And I'm so excited to have a few pictures of him around our apartment.  I think Marcus was also excited to get a new photo for his desk too.  Yay for being a cute 1 year old!

1 comment: