Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward Halloween party was on Saturday night, directly after our day out with the Shields, and I was really looking forward to Chase's costume.  I had had the idea for months and couldn't wait to see him in it.  Nana made his hat.  Isn't she truly amazing?!  I had so many compliments on this hat!  It was perfect!  

Checking out the chairs, a favorite activity of his for the night.

Running away- yep on his feet like a big boy, or a big minion :)

Then of course last minute, Marcus informs me he wants to dress up too and be Gru.  So I quickly went to work on knitting a Gru scarf (Thanks, Ariel, for the help!), which I didn't quite finish, but it still looked okay.
Gru and one of his minions... and a spoon.
Here are a bunch of pictures of mostly the minion, but a few have Gru too.




These next few are more like "Where's Waldo?" -- they are "Where's the minion?"  
He was a quick little stinker.  He wanted to touch the chairs stacked on the walls, see what the kids were doing at the table, play with the kids dancing, just on the go every second we would let him.






The Shields came with us for dinner and then headed back to New Jersey.  Check out all the people in the background.  I think more people came to this than church Sunday!

Finally caught that crazy minion.

Yep, he was by those chairs again :)
Happy Halloween!  
from us: me, Gru, and the minion

(for the record, I wore a purple shirt to represent a crazy minion.  It was the best I could -or would- do.)

1 comment:

  1. Cute festive family! And definitely th cutest minion I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete