Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Visitors

It's a good thing Chase has his book of family pictures because I think that really helps him recognize people when they come to visit.  He never has seemed too nervous around my family and will go right to them some times.  Thank goodness for technology.  :)  Chase was definitely a spoiled 1 year old with so many people coming to see him.  I'd say he was on his best behavior, but that still entails squeals, drool, and mashed food.  :)


He did enjoy having a buddy on the train!
Riding the Train
Especially after he started singing duets!  That's probably Chase's favorite thing right now...


We went to the Met on Friday, probably my grandma's favorite place in New York City.  Chase was a good sport for about an hour. :)

I swear, every time we go, I see a few of the same things, but mostly it's all new to me.

They had a big Egyptian courtyard on display, which I thought was really amazing.  It had actually been used for two brothers in Egypt but had been brought to America to be preserved because the river was going to destroy it.




We played in Central Park for a little bit while Mimi, Grandpa, and my mom checked out one more exhibit in the Met.  Chase discovered bark...

He didn't like it.

Crawling around in the grass

It was a beautiful weekend!  Not like last year when they came to visit...



Central Park Zoo.  We'll have to go there soon!

They have my favorite zoo animals :)


We love having people come to visit and were glad this trip was able to coincide with Chase's birthday weekend.  Chase definitely had a good time because he wore himself sick.  He's had a cold this week.  It's given me some time to clean up a bit, but it's so sad.  Luckily I think he's feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I'm happy the weather was fine for all of the festivities. It looks like the family had a great visit and Chase made out like a cute little bandit for his birthday. Love to you in Sunnyside.

    ReplyDelete