Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Met

Yesterday, we had a big city adventure-- three generation excursion to the Met.  

I have been wanting to go, but I hadn't realized Chase was so excited too!

This was his favorite piece.  He kept looking at it and smiling.  
Ironically enough, the painter's name is Chase!

There was an awesome Monet exhibit with some of the dresses worn by models.  We weren't allowed to take pictures in that area, but I have a few other Monet pictures:


And some of my favorites:


We did see some ancient instruments, so I took this picture for Marcus :)

Piatigorsky played this cello!

And the area my mom was most excited to see...

Seriously, she kept talking about going to the Egypt wing.

And her favorite painting:

I really enjoyed the Met!  It's a beautiful museum-- and it's HUGE!  We'll have to take Chase again when he's a little older :)

And a cute teaser pic...

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What a sweet, little baby in a big, bustling city! I love your adventures!

    ReplyDelete