Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 7, 2013

He Just Keeps on Growing!

Chase is such a fun little guy.  He's almost always happy... except when he's not feeling well.  He's been pretty stubborn this past week after having a nasty cold and working on growing some teeth.  (He's been a drooling machine for so long-- I've been wanting some teeth to make all that drool worth it!)  Sometimes you can see a hint of a tooth, and then sometimes it's just his big, gummy smile.  Today, I could see them!  Two faint little teeth!  The one of the left was a little more defined than the right, but there definitely was proof of teeth working there way out.  


(I showed him this video after I recorded it.  He watched it very seriously.  I wish I could've recorded him watching himself. :)  He's so funny.)

I'm pretty sure this little stinker is going to start crawling soon.  You can see his focus when there's something just out of his reach.  He's such a little stud.


No comments:

Post a Comment