Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rice Cereal

Our ginormous little boy was seeming ready for a little more than a bottle of formula, so I got all ready for the transition into some solid foods... meaning I read a lot about when to start, how often, making food v. buying jars, etc.  And Marcus and I decided today was the day to try some rice cereal.  

Since we didn't know if he'd like it or not, I didn't want to get figure out how to set up his little chair.  We just propped him up on the couch with a towel bib.  Overall it went pretty well.  He took a few bites and then wiped his own face for us.  He really likes to stay clean!  :)  


Chase was doing okay with the food, so I set up his chair.  He was so freaking cute!
Enjoying his new eating arrangement

He ate a little bit more before getting tired, overwhelmed with the changes, or annoyed with the new bland taste.  :)  Definitely room for improvement, but it was a great start.  I'm sure we'll have more of these videos as he gets older and learns to eat better and more.  But this was day one of rice cereal.


Hope you enjoyed our little stinker and Marcus' baby talk :)  

And a Little Bonus:
Here's the picture from above after I played with it a bit on Picasa.
Chase Excited for Some Rice Cereal

1 comment:

  1. First of all, your little guy is ADORABLE!!! And I'm totally impressed... the first time I fed my kids we had rice cereal strung from the top of their heads to the bottom of their toes. You're a pro!!!

    ReplyDelete