Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2012

Pictures from the Camera

I finally realized where the other pictures were from the hospital...  on the camera!  Duh.  I had only taken this first one, but it needed to be posted for everyone to see :)  The rest are ones Marcus took when I was on the operating table or asleep.  You'll be able to tell which is which very easily.

Marcus preparing for baby time!

The actual first photo of the newborn baby

Another angle

Showing off his chubbiness :)

Happily sleeping

After a long, long day...

I'm working on keeping pictures coming, since that's the biggest thing I hear from everyone :)  But I think someone is stirring, so I don't have too much time to keep blogging today.  Have to use the afternoon naptime wisely!

1 comment: