Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to School

I guess I really am pretty crazy since I decided to do the Suzuki training program at the School for Strings.  Not that enrolling was the crazy part (because I think it will be a fantastic experience) -- it's the timing.  Last week was formal registration, and Monday was the first meeting for class.  Plus now I'll have to trek into Manhattan probably twice a week for classes and observations.  There's nothing like starting a program when you're full-term!  See, I'm crazy, told you.  Haha.  It would be nice if our little guy would come at a time to minimize the classes I have to miss...  But anyway, I really think it will be a great class.  (One down, two years to go!)

There is one who may not enjoy the fact that finally I'll be using my cello more.  Another napping spot may be occupied.

Here's a funny picture.  It was taken about two seconds too late, but this same little one does not like me reading my manual.  She enjoys sitting on the books a little too much.  :)

And then, once she was okay with me reading the book, she decided to take over the pens.

Maybe she'll observe my lessons once I'm the formal Suzuki teacher.  For now, I'll be the one observing other teachers, reading about teaching methods and how people learn, and memorizing Suzuki songs.  But for some reason, I'm sure all those in our apartment will be learning those pieces as well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment