Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sewing Again

Of course I had behind on the quilt square of the month project we started with Nana months ago.  But I've been working on catching up.  Slowly but surely.  I was re-motivated when I received an envelope in the mail with the last squares I needed to sew.  No, I'm not finished, but I had to show off.  I'm really proud of the squares.  It's been a fun project, despite my lack of domestic skills.  Hopefully if whoever looking at this has been working on the quilt too has similar looking squares.  I get nervous that I'm sewing everything backwards :)

(Almost) Be Wise

Be Warm (without details)

The collection at that point-- in the process of six squares
(Don't worry, Nana sent me material for a new "H," so I'll have Be Honest soon.)

Hopefully there will be another post again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Erica, your squares look awesome. it is always harder to do them on your own---but they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so awesome! I'm way behind you...

    ReplyDelete