Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oceanside

It's time for the annual beach update!  Yay :)  We love going to Oceanside every year, and we were really looking forward to the vacation this summer.  Marcus and I arrived Saturday with the rest of the Gardner family and stayed through Thursday (before heading to Oakland for Paden's wedding).  Only a couple of these pictures are from my phone/camera, but most were stolen from my mom.  Thanks :)

The house this year 
(We had actually stayed here years ago, but now we needed both the top floor and the bottom-- then we made it with just half!)

The backyard

Hanging out on the grass

Brad and Ada reading

Brian reading

Ada and her Uncle Randy

Mimi playing Mexican Train
(I think it must be her favorite game)

The Scrabble Table

BEACH!

Ada the movie star

Enjoying the beach air

Brian and Marcus

Relaxing outside

Me and Critter -- proof he's there

Trevor and Ada, now that she's not afraid of him anymore :)

Mimi, Grandpa, and Ada

Catching waves

My mom, Ada, and the girl staying next door :)

Marcus and Brian heading out

Chandler, Trevor, Marcus, Kade, and Brian digging

Grandpa and Ada

Trevor and his girlfriend Chandler

Brian, Trev, Marcus, and me

Kade, Debbie, Gage, Jeff, Jake, and Alyssa

Mimi and Grandpa

Chandler and Trevor

My mom and dad

Siblings

Jake and his fiance! :)  He proposed to Alyssa at the beach!  We missed the big proposal, but everyone else watched it on the beach.

And right before we left, my mom gave me an early birthday present

OOoo, what is it?!  Besides a freaking cute bag and case


Love it!  A necklace with blue baby foot prints

And a music charm :)

We had a great week at the beach.  Relaxed the entire time.  Read a lot.  Marcus napped and swam.  I stood in the waves but no intense swimming this year :)  Only 51 weeks until next year.  haha.  Thanks Mimi and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment