Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Beach Baby Shower

We used to always have a birthday celebration at the beach, but obviously we're all getting older.  This year, my aunt Debbie planned a family baby shower.  It was so thoughtful and a lot of fun.  I didn't even realize they had been decorating :)




Entering the festivities

Even the boys seemed to have a good time

Brad, Gage, Jeff, Brian, and Trevor

As did Ada.  She really enjoyed the Bath & Body Works game prizes Debbie brought.

Playing games

The guys got really into the size of the belly

Oh man...

...it's ginormous!

Brian, Alyssa, Marcus (who was WAY off the size), Gage

Opening presents


Marcus had a great time too-- he loved his Dad emergency kit

Getting cake :)

I had a lot of fun at the shower.  We received some really cute outfits and a bouncer chair.  My family is pretty great :)  I would've posted more pictures of the great clothes, but they're currently in the mail on their way to New York (and sadly I didn't take individual pictures).  But thank you everyone, especially Debbie for planning the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment