Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Frigidaire

Can I just tell you how I'm pretty sure Frigidaire will be my all-time favorite word this summer???  Well, let me tell you our Frigidaire story, mainly through our kitty's point of view.

It starts on this ledge.  A favorite place of Chicago's.  Probably because she can watch squirrels like this one.

Then something moved in the window across the corner (our bedroom window).

And Chicago watched intently as Marcus started his man project.

Luckily, we had success quickly.  There is our first beautiful beast of a machine.
Our Frigidaire AC unit in the bedroom.

We found it works well because Marcus was stuck up on the ledge with the AC on full blast on his foot.  I had to come to his rescue with a screwdriver (and a camera) so he could get down after working on sealing up the window.

We had eaten dinner right before Marcus started the AC installation project, and when I got back to the kitchen, Chicago was disappointed there was no food left out for her to try.  Sorry Kitty.

But there is the final project.

And it gets even better... because we have TWO!

You can almost see both AC units from this picture.  Marcus did a great job, and he had both up and running a lot faster than I thought.  Definitely a successful man-project!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to have air conditioning, if you haven't noticed.  Luckily it hasn't been too warm yet this year, minus the weekend of Memorial Day.  I think Marcus got both installed just in time.  And since we have a flat yearly rate for having AC, now I can enjoy as much cool air as I (and Critter) need.  YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Bless air conditioning a million times over. I literally pray that our ac units will 'be happy and healthy' all summer. Well done, Marcus!

    ReplyDelete