Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2012

Amy and April in NYC!

Amy and April came to visit this weekend.  It was so great having them here, but I do wish I had had a better work schedule so I would've been able to spend more time with them.  But they seemed to have a great time walking all over New York, and they claimed to have made it around the city a few times :)  Marcus and I did go out for a couple meals together with them, and I spent Friday pretending to be a tour guide through Central Park and 5th Avenue.  It was fun caching up and wandering through the city.  Hopefully we'll be able to plan another trip soon.  

This is the only picture I had that turned out, and I must admit it's not flattering since I had just gotten out of the shower (and Marcus was requesting a haircut).  However, Amy and April look cute!

And I had to include these.  Amy and April left them for us when we headed out to church and they were leaving.  So cute!  Our little Critter will be the cutest kid around :)  or at least have the best onesies!  haha.

1 comment: