Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2012

Almost-a-Father's Day

We didn't do anything too intense to celebrate Fathers' Day.  But we did have some good hamburgers for dinner, and of course, I took advantage of the gift giving opportunity :)

I had gotten home from work really, really late on Saturday, so we said Marcus could open his gift since it was technically Sunday.  He was trying to give a suspicious look :)

Awhile back, Marcus said he wasn't going to use glass cups anymore because they kept breaking.  So I got him a Tervis that says Dad all over it.  I think he likes it.  It's all he's been using since :)

Right after we found out Critter is a boy, I had designed this to give to Marcus for one of these birthday/holidays.  I figured Fathers' Day was the best option.  And he thought it was cute.

Here's the onesie up close.  I think he's really hoping for a little drummer, just like Daddy.  But I have a feeling he'll want something else like a bassoon, since that's huge, or maybe a football.  Haha.

Marcus kept smiling looking at the little onesie.  

I think he was picturing Critter coming IN 105 DAYS!  I try to tell myself that's soon, but I think it will still be a long summer...  Actually, I'm fairly sure it will be hot, humid, and ridiculously long :)  Good thing we have a vacation coming in July/August to help break it up a bit.  


Happy Father-to-be Day Marcus :)

1 comment: