Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wants or Needs

Working at Bed Bath and Beyond definitely has some Pro's and Con's. It's a pro that I can get the things I need. It's a con that it's too easy to get the things I want. :) However, this time, I think what we purchased was a need.

And I put it together. All by myself. Seriously. (After putting together the entertainment center, Marcus is on DIY strike.) Apparently I have mad skills. Haha. But fitting all those pieces in the box was a crazy puzzle, and I'm proud of myself. It feels like there is a lot more space in the bathroom now, even though I'm sure these pictures just make it seem like too much stuff in a tiny area.
But Nate Berkus said if you keep the tops of counters clear, rooms will seem bigger and cleaner. So I got everything off the sink. It's a start :)

With the extra towels out, we now have another cupboard to put away some kitchen linens and things. And since we couldn't put anything on the back of our crazy toilet, now we can.

One project down. Next up, getting the kitchen ready for the table. Bless Amazon and BBB for all their help with our move. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very fun to see what is going on with you guys in the big city of NY. Your apt looks very comfortable and Nate always says to go vertical for extra space and it looks like that is exactly what you've done in your bathroom. Good job on the assembly work. I bet you did love the ocean animals that reminded you of Sea World, makes one a little homesick for the west, but you guys are certainly taking advantage of your new environment. Good idea to get a pass for the Natural History Museum, I bet you will go alot. Very fun to see your blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete