Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dining Options

You'd think that after over a month of living in this apartment we'd have a classier way to eat than on our laps sitting on the couch. Don't worry, now we do!
Ah yes, a table and chairs.

all the placemats we made with Nana over the past few holidays will look so nice. I'm excited to use them!

I put together the majority of the chairs. Then when I got to the end, I couldn't really understand the instructions, so Marcus took over. He then did the table, and I put the felt pads on the legs. Definitely a group project :)

...did you notice Chicago peering over the table????

Maybe Curly found a new home too. I'm still deciding where he should live.
I do like this spot for the table because it gives so much more room by the oven. But I have flipped it the other direction too. We'll see.

It's not so empty anymore :)
I'm really excited for a table and chairs. Plus FedEx finally delivered something when I was home, so that was good too. Now I can sew. Or work on other projects. Or put my computer on it. Or put the mail somewhere. Or have more counters for preparing meals. Or just eat like a normal person. :) Tables are definitely one of those things that you don't realize how much you need them until you don't have one. I'm glad we do again :)

1 comment:

  1. Your apartment is so nice! And the table is awesome! I like those chairs too because if you want to, you can easily reupholster them for a fun project. But it looks great!

    ReplyDelete