Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Faceless

We live in a great ward our here. They make going to church a lot more fun :) Tomorrow, there is a Munch and Mingle after the block. We were given the theme of faces, with a prize going to the person that brings food that looks the most like Bishop Glass. Yeah, I thought about what to do for a long time. I had no idea. And given that I've only seen the Bishop a few times in person, I couldn't come up with any distinguishing characteristic. So instead, I made faceless cupcakes. Yep, my forever Plan B (and usually Plan A) treat.

And I must say, the frosting is looking a TON better now. I'm finally figuring it out :) Though because I want to practice the cute swirl, I haven't done much fancy decorating on the tops. I did consider decorating cupcakes like the faces of Sesame Street characters for a couple days, but I didn't have enough time to do that, write a talk, and work all day. I couldn't make them too far in advance if they were going to taste decent.

So here are my little faceless beauties. They have stripes and spots... bodies with no faces.
But they are pretty cute, if I do say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment