Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Be Kind and (H)onest

Now that we actually have a table, I can do projects again. Not that I ever did a ton, but it's nice to have the option :) I decided it was time to bust out the sewing machine and working on the monthly square project Nana started. It's a little trickier on my own, but I manged to figure it out again.

Obviously Chicago wanted in on the action too.
I just about finished 'Be Kind.' I have to finish outlining and add the face details.
Same with 'Be Honest.' Except I have to figure out what happened what happened to the H. I'm sure it's around somewhere, and I'll probably find it while I clean up the mess on the table.
My progress :)
Only eight (and two final details) left to go :)

4 comments:

  1. this is adorable... make me one too while you're at it k? I hate sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked on Be Loving today too! Glad we could have a sewing session together (kind of)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing that our Erica can't do! I am so proud of you.
    Love from Cozette

    ReplyDelete