Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 19, 2011

Mimi and Grandpa's

It's always great having an excuse to get a bunch of family together, and I think Brian getting home from Russia is definitely one of those times :) Even Brad, Ada, and Jake came down from Flagstaff to spend some time together. There are several miscellaneous pictures of them, my family, Mimi, Grandpa, Nana, Jonne, and Jana.




Not the clearest picture, but she's so cute!


We did have a little bit of Christmas before we left, mainly to help with the packing for New York. Let me tell you, moving around Christmas is CRAZINESS! It makes being in NY more exciting, but it definitely complicates packing and flying. We did a present exchange with Mimi and Grandpa, and then we opened two presents that needed special care for the flight.

From Trevor. (I'm so excited to be a Knicks fan! LOVE AMARE!) We actually used this blanket to pack around my cello so it'd make it safely through the move.
And my mom gave me a necklace with my grandpa's signature on it. It's a great memento of a wonderful person!

No comments:

Post a Comment