Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lunch with the Starrs

Marcus was pretty excited when he heard that his buddy from the MPS was in town for Christmas. Scott, his wife Lena, and their son Scotty were visiting family for Christmas, and they were in NYC for a show. So we had lunch together (of course it was pizza at Mariellas) with the Starrs.

Little Scotty
I think he was just a couple weeks old the last time we saw him!
Marcus with his eyes closed and Scott squinting in the sun :)
After lunch, the Starrs were headed off for some quick pictures at Times Square. We had two destinations planned as well.
1. Madison Square Garden
We're getting pumped up
And we may have picked a game we'd like to go to... Marcus wants to see Jimmer. Haha.
This picture leads to our second destination. Notice my coldness, despite the cute argyle sweater from Park City. Haha.
2. MACYS!
I love Macys here. It's so huge. And amazing. With tons of Christmas stuff! And everything I could possibly want or need... including... jackets!
I spent awhile debating which one I really wanted. And if I really wanted one. And if I should actually buy one. ...but they were 60% off...and all New Yorkers have them... Oh, I did it, and just a few days of staying ridiculously warm and shielded from the wind, good idea!

See how happy and warm I am :)
It's even easier to enjoy living in New York City when you have a nice, warm coat. And I think Marcus likes it better when I'm happy in my nice, warm coat too :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun to meet up with friends! If you see the Jimmer at the Garden be careful not to cheer for him or those rabid NYC fans will get you :o) The coat is very chic Erica. But you'd look good in just about anything. We want you to blend in and most of all to be warm. BTW who on earth would buy a WHITE coat? I'd have it dirty in minutes. lol Just keep bloggin'. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my college roommate had a poofy white coat-- she was our marshmallow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small world... I know Scott Starr. He dated a friend of mine when we were freshman. Then he ended up getting married to a friend of one of my best friends. Funny!

    ReplyDelete