Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paden's Home!

Marcus' brother Paden recently got back from his mission in Texas, and Marcus was able to fly down from NY for his homecoming talk this past Sunday. I obviously don't have pictures from the Sacrament Meeting (FYI, his talk was phenomenal), but I do have one of Marcus and Paden together outside their parents' house. Marcus was so excited to see Paden and be able to spend the weekend with his family.

And of course, a random picture. No, it's not a cupcake. It's Luke!

Marcus and me :)
It looks like I'm kind of tan from the beach in this picture... don't worry, I'm already super white again!
And if you're keeping track like me, Marcus will be home for good in less than two weeks. Seriously. Can you believe it's already August?! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment