Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Page Family Reunion in Park City

This week, my family went up to Park City for a Page Family Reunion. Almost all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins were there for at least part of it, and it was a lot of fun to see them. I was only up there two nights (my day off), but I was glad to make it up for at least a little bit :)

We had family history presentations about all of the in-law families. I really enjoyed talking with Marcus' parents about where their families came from to prepare my few minutes about the Hardys. Sadly I missed most of the other presentations, but there will be a dvd to catch up on later :)


While I was there, we also played some Minuit-to-Win-It games. My team won :)


My mom and I have similar concentration faces



I met my step-cousin's daughter (Tyrel and Tricia's baby Baylie). This is a picture with Grandma Nanci. :)
We had some crafts planned for the week. In this picture Trevor had just had his hands waxed. He loves that. I made sewed some placemats-- I should've taken pictures of me at the sewing machine for you all to believe it! :)
This weekend was the Art Festival in Park City, and my mom and I walked up and down the street a billion times looking at all the paintings and projects... and of course looking in some of the shops. This picture is for Marcus:
My mom and the bear
My mom loved the junk animals, so she bought an opossum. It's really cool actually! I have a picture on my phone that's better, but since my phone is so new, I'm not sure how to upload it just yet.
We took family pictures with a photographer (I believe he's my dad's cousin). Sadly, half the kids in my family weren't there, but we still took some pictures.


My cousin's son (Matt and Jolynn's son Cooper) wanted to make sure we took one of him too. :)
Some of the group waiting for their pictures
Nana and me
Matt and Jolynn's kids Cooper and Sydney
My dad with his parents and brothers and sisters
Dennis, Jana, my dad, Nanci
Jonne, Ken, Nana, and Papa
Nana and Papa with all the grandkids sporting the tie-dye
Trev and his girls (cousins Cadie and Corie)
My greeting whenever Trevor sees me
It was a beautiful weekend in Park City, and it was a lot of fun to see the Pages together.

No comments:

Post a Comment