Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ward Pioneer Day Party

Tonight was the ward Pioneer Day party, and it actually was a lot of fun. There's a huge pavilion and grassy area behind our stake center, and it was the perfect evening to be outside.

First they had a parade with the primary kids. Emma was having a great time watching all of them.
(This is Ammon-- he's one of my nursery buddies)

And they had a musical number before dinner. These four guys have sung in our ward a couple times-- they're amazing!
After dinner, they had some activities and a couple more musical numbers. I put together a small string group with six kids from the ward. Four of them were in my orchestra at Sunset View either last year or the year before. And Tim took some pictures so I could post them (thanks!).

It was a little stressful, but we lived :)
And then we socialized. Look Marcus, proof: (haha)
I'm glad I went. I had never really celebrated Pioneer Day before, and it was a lot of fun with such a great ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment