Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 30, 2009

Slapsgiving

I must apologize right of the bat because I don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving. So I'll let Marcus paint a picture of the great event...

"The weather was cold, and the stuffing was bold... We really gave thanks for a nice break over Thanksgiving. It was a real treat to get out of Provo for a little bit and enjoy the antics of my family (which are many) and enjoy the simple things of life."

Thanksgiving really was great! A ton of great food and great company. Definitely a successful holiday, if you ask me :) I have had a lot of time recently to realize how lucky I am to have a wonderful life and amazing family. It is pure genius that there is a holiday to celebrate the incredible blessings in our lives, especially those we don't really notice or maybe take for granted.

----

There is something that I always wanted to learn to do, but I figured I'd never have the chance, mainly due to how protective Marcus is. He would probably die if anything went wrong, but somehow, his grandma helped convince him that I should be allowed to learn to cut his precious hair.

I had great teachers :)

I would bet that smile is covering up how much he wishes he hadn't agreed to let us chop his hair. I know it has to be short for work, but it seems like all Hardys really love longer hair... especially Paden a couple years ago :)

And it starts... (name that movie)

HaHa... can you imagine if I had left it like this!!! Marcus probably would've killed me.

Thank goodness for the supervision... and help every few seconds ;)

Too bad you can't see the pile of hair that was swept up at about this point!

You can tell I was extremely focused-- there was another picture where my tongue was sticking out due to the intense concentration!

Hmmm... I guess we'll see if I'm ever allowed to try to cut his hair again.

-----

I had to add in a little teaser, since it is my favorite time of the year.

Our Christmas decorations are not quite complete, but I LOVE this guy! And yes, if you're wondering, Marcus did insist on the nutcracker that was a drummer.

1 comment: