Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

PESP Employee of the Month


Employee of the Month Night

When Erica first started "our" blog, I more or less told her that I would likely have not much to do with it simply because I'm a husband and a blog is like...well...a scrapbook that has been made digital for all to see and there just wasn't much of an interest on my part in doing that. Lo and behold, tonight I bring you the first Marcus written edition of the blog. This probably won't happen to often...so enjoy it while it lasts. Given the fact that I tend to be rather verbose, you might think it is lasting a bit too long.

In case you couldn't tell from the pictures, Erica recently was awarded employee of the month by the Provo School District. Not just out of the nutrition department but out of the whole district. Given the fact that she has only worked there since the summer, I think it's pretty impressive. Little Mrs. Modest doesn't like to tout how awesome she is. In fact, getting this award is nothing short of legen...wait for it...LEGENDARY. It's a real tribute to what an amazingly dedicated, hard, honest, worker Erica is.

Erica received the award at a board meeting, where a very detailed description of her character and accomplishments was read. She shook the hands of all the board members, and they slipped her movie passes, some cash, and a MiMi's cafe gift card. We jokingly said that the cash was all going to the Provo PD for a reason that won't be disclosed here because I'll get in trouble if I detail it...but it reality, it's gone into some recent Christmas decor acquisitions.

I've always been a bit awed by the fact that I married a Valedictorian...those traits still shine through.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm being told that I need to go do my homework now...I'll give you one guess as to who is telling me to go and do that...


The Stuff She Got!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the blog, Marcus. Congratulations again, Erica!

    ReplyDelete