Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Something weird happened last night!

Ahhh- snow!

Sometime last night, I guess the clouds couldn't hold in it any longer. We woke up to the snow and it kept on comin' down... AND it won't get out of the forecast! At least we missed the first big snow when we were in Arizona last month! :)

Poor Sally- she is so cold! She didn't even know it was coming. Actually she probably noticed but couldn't get out of the way fast enough...

How sweet is he...out there scraping the snow off his car so we can get to church?!

Look how happy he is out there in that cold stuff.

This is one reason (but not all) that people on scooters can look a little ridiculous.

I won't lie, I think the snow is really pretty in the trees. Just don't tell anyone I'm admitting to liking snow of any kind.

Our church building covered in that white stuff

Don't worry, I'm only slightly traumatized. This year, I was actually ready with my winter clothes. It may seem ironic since I am not a huge fan of the snow, but I love Christmas. There's something about a nice, brown Christmas where you can go outside and walk around to see Christmas lights :)

Working for a school district is a lot of fun. This was the first Christmas present I received this year... it's from Makenzie in my orchestra :)

I'm definitely happy... and so is Marcus...

No comments:

Post a Comment