Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2016

Final NYC Adventures

I had a few miscellaneous pictures on my phone from the last week or so in New York, so here they are...

Leah took a picture of me walking down her street to bring her a mattress.  Only in NYC :)

One of my students at Turtle Bay Music School at her Spring Recital.


Chase pushing Ty down the street.

Ty eating his toes.

Helping clean out the storage unit

Our empty storage unit.

Chase's last visit to the dry cleaner.

The store I had a love/hate relationship with...

Gram took Chase to his music class and to lunch while the rest of us packed up the truck.

I guess he was worried about Gram figuring out the bus schedule :)

Lollipops solve everything for this kid.
Chase at his final music class

Chase and his favorite lunch

Ty helping

The truck being loaded







A final, delicious lunch at Aubergine

Chase cleaning up the floors

Our final night in the apartment

The cat still finding places to hide

Bye 2G

Until next time 41-29!

1 comment:

  1. What a good home! I'm glad I got to visit you a few times there!

    ReplyDelete