Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Carnegie Hall

The main reason Marcus was relocated in May instead of January was this incredible opportunity I (selfishly) wasn't willing to give up.  My students at The Suzuki Music School of Westport (& Orange) had a concert at Carnegie Hall!  I had been looking forward to it for so long that I can't believe it is already over. 

Ticket for the CT Young Artists Concert

I took the train to the concert (as opposed to the big chartered buses coming from Connecticut)

Then we all entered through the stage doors

Our schedule

Students arriving

Tuning

Cellists

Most of the beginning/intermediate cellists (my private students are the three little ones up front)


With two of my younger students

The youngest cellist at the concert!

The group on stage - I'm the cellist facing the kids on the lower left


After the concert, outside Carnegie Hall with my dad

And with Marcus

The kids heading home

My dad, Marcus, and I took the train home by way of frozen yogurt

And Marcus had pretty flowers waiting too

What a fantastic event - so proud of all of the students!

No comments:

Post a Comment