Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Gantry Park

We wanted to spend our final Saturday in NYC doing something fun, so we went to one of our favorite places in Queens, Gantry Park.  It's like the only grass in Queens :)  We met the De Leons there and had a fun afternoon.

Ty loves going outside

And I was really excited to see a waffle cart - it was on my NYC Bucket List.  That and recognize someone famous - spoiler alert, I never did recognize anyone famous.

My fancy waffle in NYC :)  Yum.

We also played at the playground for a little bit.

Ty laughed spinning around

And I had promised Chase we'd get an ice cream, so he was happy to see an ice cream truck arrive.

"I want chocolate."

Best buds
It was a great day at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment