Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2016

Box #1

If you didn't know, we're moving in May.  Marcus has been relocated.  (Codeword has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and, wait for it, South Salt Lake City.)  Obviously this isn't as scary as it could be coming from a one bedroom apartment.  However, the amount of stuff you have between musical instruments and two young boys is insane.  I decided that before we go out of town for Spring Break, I needed to attempt to start cleaning somewhere in the apartment.

I decided I wanted to start with what we lovingly call the Roach Motel.  That's the wooden cabinet in our "kitchen" full of spices and snacks.  It seemed like a great starting point because I could pack up some bakeware, put the spices onto the wire rack, and trash the Roach Motel.

The mess we've been living in.

A smiling boy is definitely a helpful packing buddy.

TA DA! First official box packed and labeled.

Mid-Mess

Bye bye Roach Motel

Probably my next project.

It always becomes a bigger mess before it's clean, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment