Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2016

Shake Shack

Jana, Corie, and Cadie came out to New York for the weekend, so we arranged to meet up.  I took Chase and Ty into the city to meet them at one of our favorite places: Shake Shack.  Chase loves the Black and White shakes, so he was super excited (and very well behaved) during our commute.

I told him I wanted a picture of him smiling before he could have a shake, and this is what I got.

Finally, he relaxed a little bit.  We call this his "I want a shake at Shake Shack" face.

Yum :)

Ty also wanted to try Shake Shack

Chase had a blast playing with Jana.  They both giggled (and snorted) the entire time.


Chase also decided that "Pick me up" was a fun game.


He surprised everyone with his compact weight!

Happy Shake Shack-ers

Pulling Jana.  One of the kind Shake Shack employees gave Chase that little football.
Come on, Jana!

And they were off!

Leading Cadie

Chase, Corie, and Cadie



On the train heading back home.  Ty was in the carrier, and Chase read every sign between Grand Central and home.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment