Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2014

Big Boy Bed

I took Chase to the doctor this week, and they stated the obvious... big boy.  He's 36 inches tall!  We decided that meant he is definitely big enough for a big bed.  Well, that and the fact that he's been trying to crawl out of his crib and has been really close.

On Thursday, the box with his bed arrived from Amazon, so Chase and I put it together.  I think we did a good job.  :)

Making sure it's sturdy.

Testing it out.

Yeah, this will do.

"Banket... No pellow."

He knows it is his bed.  Super cute.

Putting on some decor.  I spy a sloth and some bongos...

Playing in bed.

And by 8:00 PM that same night.
So far, he loves his big boy bed.  He won't nap in it quite yet since he'd rather jump out and play, but he's great at sleeping in it all night.  That first night, he slept until 7:00 AM, which was amazing.  I probably jumped when all of a sudden there was a Chase head right next to my bed.  But it was so cute with a huge smile after a great night's sleep.  Love that little guy, well, big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment