Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Caramel Apples

The only Halloween celebrating we really did was the Ward Trick-or-Treat.  On Halloween night, we stayed in and made caramel apples.  I had been looking forward to them all year because I had it in my head that we were going to make them on Halloween night.  And they were delicious.  Not necessarily the prettiest treat, but they tasted great!

Marcus was in charge of the caramel

So much easier with a microwave :)

After I dipped and coated the apples,
Marcus had to watch them as they started cooling

They finished cooling in the fridge.
Yes, I used forks as sticks.

Then we drizzled two with chocolate and M&Ms.  

Kind of pretty, right? :)  Haha.

Yum!
I think this is going to be my new Halloween tradition.  So much fun.  And we actually made caramel apples on Halloween once before when we lived in Utah, probably five years ago.  Guess that's twice though -- totally a tradition now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment