Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2014

ANA Annual 2014

I recently had a fun opportunity with work - helping with production of the ANA's 2014 Annual Conference. Erica and I thought it would be fun to share a little bit about the experience.

I was put in charge of the scripts for the conference, and spent a good deal of time before writing the comments for the main "MC," the head of the ANA, and a few other individuals. On-site, I worked with the teleprompter operator (she more put up with me and taught me), to keep us on track.

I got to the hotel (after my first work-related airplane ride) and received an upgrade to a suite. I wound up calling back downstairs to make sure it was indeed a free upgrade (they were trying to fill the hotel completely). This is a panorama of the room - pretty huge!


The thing was I didn't get to spend much time there - we were on shift for 16-17 hours each day. Tiresome work, but the show went really well and I wound up meeting most of the speakers as I collected interesting facts about them to be shared on Twitter.

This is a view going into the conference area.

I forgot to get a picture of what the stage looked like but this is a rendering - I sat back behind the main screen.

 Which looked like this from behind.


 This was the view from my room - didn't get to really see it until the day we left though because I was never there during daylight!

 Cheezy...

 A few cool shots of the hotel...



It was a really great experience - and if it works out, maybe I'll go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment