Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2012

Prego Updates


Well, here are some updates...

  • I now own four "fatty" shirts and one dress.  I must admit they are much more comfortable, but I swear they make me look crazy bigger than I really am.
  • I was never a big fan of chicken or apples before, and I could eat them every meal now.  I enjoy chicken salad sandwiches with an apple for lunch at home, or at work, sometimes I'll get chicken strips with BBQ sauce and apple slices with caramel.  Almost healthy :)  
  • I make it through most of my work shifts without getting sick.  And riding the subway isn't as scary as it was the past few months.  Thank goodness I can eat and drink more now.
  • I do prefer healthier foods and drinks now-- definitely started cutting back on soda and candy.  But I guess I always preferred a sandwich to a dessert.
  • Now that the pictures look like a real little kid, we've actually started referring to Critter as our little guy or our son.  Weird
  • He has started moving a little-- enough that I know he's active inside, but it hasn't been enough for Marcus to feel.  Soon I hope.
  • When Marcus isn't feeling well, he says it's sympathy morning sickness.
  • Marcus likes to bring out cravings by describing foods he wants in detail-- then I have to have them too :)
  • We think our kitty knows something's up because she loves to hug my stomach.  The angle of the picture makes me look bigger, but I couldn't resist posting this picture.


So things seem to be going well.  :)  I'm sure there will be more physical changes soon, but as of right now, I'm just grateful I can eat, sleep, and work again.  At least better than the last few months.  Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Um, so I'm REALLY late getting the announcement, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! You'll be great parents! and I LOVE the photo of your cat hugging your belly!

    ReplyDelete