Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Half Way There

This was an exciting "end of the week" for us and our little family.  Friday is officially the half way mark.   CRAZY!  Or more like thank goodness-- I've finally had several days in a row feeling almost healthy again.  I'm almost always in the mood for hamburgers, Subway, and popcorn.  And my pants are starting to get tight-- thank goodness I would buy American Eagle low rise stretch jeans :)  Crazy times, but definitely exciting.  Even Chicago knows something's up; she likes to sleep on my lap with her arms basically holding Critter.  Hopefully they will get along once he's here too. 

And today was our BIG doctor's appointment.  We have been anxious to get the updates and definite gender.  Sorry, no pictures of me with the growing baby-- just the sonogram pictures this time.    

And our beautiful (confirmed) little boy
It looks like he has my nose, but I guess you can't tell too much at this stage, besides the fact that all the parts are there and growing.  But Marcus was excited when he saw the profile with a little pointy nose.

MIGHTY CRITTER!
We've got a little muscle man :)  We love how the angle looks like he's got killer arms.  Love it.  Haha.

Well, we do know he's healthy and growing on schedule.  Can't wait to meet him in twenty more weeks!


5 comments:

  1. He is a handsome little man- Momma's nose and Popeye arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Those are some great pictures of a beautiful little boy. Will his name be Critter, or will you go for something more formal, like Mercer Mayer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny... two things I could not eat while pregnant... Subway and hamburgers! Definitely your nose! So exciting and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! He's adorable! I'm glad you are feeling alive again.

    ReplyDelete