Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Taste Challenge

I've decided it's time for me to learn how to really frost a cupcake. I didn't want to just decorate the little guys, so I found a great recipe in one of my cookbooks and crossed my fingers. I wanted them to look simple but taste great. It was a cinnamon apple cupcake with cream cheese frosting. And they tasted pretty good. Sadly, frosting them was more of a disaster. So some of them just got sprinkled. Marcus said they were the best tasting cupcakes I've made, so we call it the Taste Challenge. :)

The frosting madness...
Getting closer to a pretty cupcake:
One day I'll make some truly cute cupcakes. But until then, I'll stick to the fun, colored liners. :)

2 comments:

  1. what do you do with all of these yummy cupcakes? Main question: How do you fit in your clothes? If they taste as good as they look, I'm sure I would be in trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yeah, we eat them. I usually just have one. I take them to family events, and then I make sure to give all the rest away. :)

    ReplyDelete