Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

This time, I made snickerdoodle cupcakes in cute leopard print liners for Juliana's birthday. And I loved these :) They were cinnamon cupcakes with cinnamon frosting. Yum! And they even looked cute this time. Or at least cuter than the last time for just simple frosting. I always make Marcus choose the ugliest cupcake and try that one. That way, no one sees the ugliest one, and I know for sure if they taste decent. He approved of these :)

I finally got a little better at frosting them!!! Hopefully next time around they're even better :)
Chicago was sad that I wouldn't let her get close to the cupcakes.
And I had these really cool candles that have different color flames. So I used those on the birthday plate for Juliana.
You can kind of see it in this picture.
YAY CUPCAKES.

I think I have a cupcake problem. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment